Friday, February 3, 2012

Spring is really on its way!!

Today, as I sat checking my facebook for the latest news


I looked out my window and saw a fat fluffy Robin red breast.
This must mean Spring is coming soon or this poor little fellow will starve to death.


Isn't it just beautiful.


Oh my gosh the sun is shining.


What a wonderful day, I'm going for a walk even if it does leave me in pain for the rest of the day.


Fat snow flakes drifing down...oh my I do love this little cottage and Panting shore .





Simple pleasures are all that I ask for and here in this life I am surrounded by them.


Cheers from Sanddollar cottage

1 comment:

  1. Janet how beautiful is that and a robin red breast to boot. You certainly are blessed and thank you for sharing your little piece of heaven. Love you so much. Judi

    ReplyDelete