Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hello Again all so happy to be writing again.
Spring is arriving on the Island now and we are very pleased.

 Our Daffodils are coming up
At the beach the ice has melted and the seals are back.
I had a visit from this little fellow, he fluttered down by our front door  as if he wanted in and  then settled on 
a chair on the deck.  When I went to get the camera he flew into the tree.   He is an evening Grosbeak.
Pretty little fellow  

these are some May Flowers we found.  I had never found them growing so Alan helped me find some.  Now I see them in the woods everywhere.  They smell heavenly.
This is the root from the path to the park, my Sister Judi stubbed her big toe on it last summer and her nail came off.  It is growing back now, the nail that is.  Alan chopped the root up and as you can see below it was sacrificed to the fire gods.
 ba-bye rooty no more toes will be mangled by thee.
Well I guess that's all I have to say for now  ta ta for now  happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment