Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a snow day feb29 2012

we had a snow day today It snowed all day and we stayed home from work
we when snowshoeing twice. the second time
I took some pictures of the snowflakes on my jacket




















I used the macro on the camera








I really like these shots












A cluster of flakes on a pine branch














After our first venture outside it was snowing so hard I thought baking some brownies might be nice. Peanut butter chocolate brownies. Yumm















And then of course we had to sample it

with icecream....mmmm

warm brownies and icecream mmmmmm












A cute little loaded tree on the road













the path with old foot prints


















Alan taking pictures, I'm under the tree boughs









Off he goes toward the shore






















the ice is back lots of chunks














some of the chunks











I've taken this picture so many times but each time its just a little bit different.










here's a pretty birch tree for you to paint Judi

















coming back home






















when I got home, Alan was still walking, I got tired out











I shovelled some of the snow before I went in.













my snowshoes at rest, waiting for the next trip

Oh what a lovely time we have at our Sanddollar cottage.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures

bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment