Saturday, December 17, 2011

Its almost Christmas

Christmas is slowly coming to Sanddollor Cottage.

the first tree put up was the little Hummel tree.





I collected Hummel ornaments for a few years and now can do a whole little tree. I just love them.











This is our little livingroom tree. We cut it down and had to take some off the top as well. I think its quite funny looking but its decorated and the Angel was finally found and set in her propper place.



















on the tv stand that doesn't have a tv I put the little tv music box. It is very special










we have our candles on the sideboard 'Theodor'

and I did a bowl of clove spiked oranges today.

Later this is where the nativity will be, but not today we have to find a place for all the candles.








so thats it so far for the Christmas decor here at the cottage. I'll keep you posted. still no snow, it looks like a green and wet Christmas here in pei.

bye for now from Sanddollar cottage.







1 comment:

  1. Looks so cozy and warm. I wish we were there to snuggle in with you. Miss you heaps.

    ReplyDelete