Thursday, June 23, 2011

moved in June 23rd...well its a begining

the bed is made so we can go to sleep in our new room, still full of boxes but its our roomThe livingroom, one end



Alan very tired from the move today, I think he helped carry boxes in.


the other end of the livingroom comfy...it will get there.


the other end of the diningroom


the stove is in place for the propane fellow to come and hook it up, he had a little problem with his arm today.
So that is most of our stuff moved in. It feels like home.

It will be fun when Kel, James and Maggs get here to enjoy walks on the beach, and fires and all that cottage stuff. I get tomorrow to unpack and get things situated and as ready as I can for their stay. Can't wait til Saturday, don't worry Kel I won't forget to pick you all up at the airport.


We just love our little cottage....more pictures to follow

3 comments:

  1. Here we go again, third attempt writing on this blog, power outage, updates etc, well everything looks great, so comfy. glass of wine and a nice fire would go good now. wish I was coming also but will be there next year. I will drive down with my plump dog.lol. Janet I will call you today and talk for a few. Love you bunches. Kids are excited and will see you soon. Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how fast this went from raw looking boards to a home where the heart can lodge. Many, many happy years to you both in your corner of heaven on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much you guys have accomplished in no time. I am amazed. ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're a little bit excited!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete